In India, some of the significant Indirect Taxation regulations are:
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) regulations
- Customs regulations
Apart from the above, the following regulations are also closely associated with the Indirect Tax authorities and regulations:
- Special Economic Zone (SEZ) regulations
- Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) regulations
- 100 % Export Oriented Units (EOU) regulations
- Foreign Trade Policy (FTP) regulations
A well planned indirect tax strategy is essential for competitive product pricing and ensuring increased profitability. We M/s. Ravi Shankar & Subraminian has experienced teams focused on various significant indirect taxes including GST.
Our indirect tax team provides end to end services in terms of advisory, compliances, transaction structuring and even litigation support. The unique feature of the indirect tax practice at M/s. Ravi Shankar & Subraminian are to enable corporates to take holistic decisions considering the applicability of the entire gamut of taxes to a particular transaction being tested; rather than looking at each of the various taxes in isolation.